The Government has allocated funding to schools to improve sports provision, encouraging an increase in particpation that is sustainable.
To date our school has received £11632.
We have used our funding for the following:
- Employing a specialist coach to support play activities at lunchtime
- Employing a specialist coach to develop teachers' skills in teaching gymnastics
- Supporting the cost to parents for Multi-skill and Cross Country clubs
- Funding Body Care sessions for Key Stage 2 children
- Buying netball posts to enable our school to host an inter schools rally and to enable more children to attend netball club
- Employing support staff to faciliate additional netball participation
- Pay our subscription to our local sports partnership
- Provide an all weather container to store outdoor PE equipment
- Provide a before school club to support children who are reluctant to participate in school sport
The impact of our plans will be carefully monitored by the Governing Body.